So this week was really exciting. Zone Conference was a very neat experience; it was neat to be outside to enjoy the beauty of nature. We talked a lot about faith and about how to be better finders. Overall a unique experience since I most likely will not have another one on my mission.
Team-ups in Kalispell and Whitefish were neat. The area is so beautiful. It was a neat experience to spend time with the other missionaries one-on-one and get to know them better. The work was a little slower those two days, but that is what happens sometimes.
Elder King had a lot of success in our area. He and Elder Lanham taught a new family in Bigfork. Elder King said they are absolutely prepared by the Lord to recieve the gospel. I'll meet them this week and I'll have more info.
Sorry for the short one. We are in a very big time crunch and yeah. I'll have more this next week considering I'll be in the area for more than three days.
The scripture for the week is Jacob 4:4,6. The reason for this scripture is that Elder King and I are working on memorizing scriptures and this is the one we are working on. I like how it puts emphasis on scriptures and prophets.
Hope everything goes well. Have a good week.
Elder Wixom