So this week was a week of miracles. First of all, transfers. Elder Carlson and I are staying together for another transfer here in Bigfork and Lakeside. I am pretty excited because the work is moving along throughout the entire mission.
One of our big miracles is S. She lives with the U family. She came to church yesterday and bore her testimony in sacrament meeting. She told the story of how she asked God to show her the path she should go and the church she should join. Series of events, missionaries come and start teaching. She pretty much said she knows the Book of Mormon is true and that the church is true.
Another big miracle is a family named the Ts. Br. and Sis. T have been less-active for years and she started coming to church out of no where. She knows that this is the true church and where she feels the Spirit. Her daughter is 11 and so we are trying to start working with her. Br. and Sis. T came to the fireside, which I'll talk about later.
Sis. R is, a member here in Lakeside, her dad lives here as well and isn't a member. Well series of events, we started working with him. This last week we went by to visit him and he wasn't home. Elder Carlson suggested we go talk to Sis. R to get her opinion on the direction we should take. Sure enough, he was there at her house. We had a really good discussion with him and built good friendships.
This weekend was the fireside, "Tell Me the Stories of Jesus". It went really well, unfortunately not many people showed up. For our area though, the Ts, the Rs and R, and B. Really spiritual experience. I definitely broke down crying while I was speaking though. Reason is, my talk was on Christ coming to the Americas and I shared 3rd Nephi 17:20-24. So that is the scripture for the week.
Hope everyone is staying warm as the temp. drops.
Elder Wixom